Thursday 15 March 2012

~ Honey Moon ~

SHAREEL SALWA

This entry is about a girl whose name in Arabic literally means Honey Moon. 

Her name is Shareel Salwa Abdullah


The girl who stole my heart over and over again
CN Tower, Toronto, Canada 2009

She has been my partner in crime. My rock. My best friend.

And most important of all she accepts me for who I am. My imperfections. My temper which she said I "borrowed' from my old man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A picture in our early twenties, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away
(Kota Kinabalu je) Promenade, KK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A symbol of seeing everything in a bigger picture
Team Alpha after descending from CN Tower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


One of our many misadventures
Orlando, Florida 2009


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the eight wonderful honey moon years, my favourite waste of time.


Wishful thinking All Blacks with his number one fan

No comments:

Post a Comment