Sunday 18 March 2012

Aimran

080808

Dear readers,

Thank you for the emails, responses and taking the time to visit my blog.

I just came back from a five-hour hike to Mount Inwangsan (338m) and Mount Bugaksan (342m). I will blog about this in due course.

Mid terms is encroaching the students this week and things have been a bit crazy.

I have had around 920 visitors for the first week and I am putting my elementary Qualitative and Quantitative analysis on the posts I have been sending. Not bad I must say.

Aimran's story came up top of the pops with 100 views! Followed by the From Salak to Seoul, 89 views (and that does not come close!) and the third spot goes to the Royal Military College entry with 83 views 
As I said in Aimran's posting, his name means prosperity. I also mentioned that he is the leader of the pack, and I think he is by looking at his fans! Unfortunately, Arfan is the least visited among his brothers, and I think this has to do with the second child syndrome. It's okay son, I know you have a lot of potential.

I guess if I want more readers, I will need to share my inner thoughts on my sons, my family and how to assist more Malaysians and Asians to pursue their studies in Korea.

I will try to cater to all of these issues, but sometimes I will also share on the public and foreign policy part just for my reference in the future. Which clearly shows people do not want to read the heavy stuffs on one's blog.

Take care, and to those who are preparing their sons and daughters for school tomorrow. Take it easy!

Sincerely,

sirmudas.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is poh poh's boy... he does not need to compete... semalam order macam-macam. nak remote control car, nak star wars, nak cokelat... fuhhh bapak dia chop duit.

      Delete