Saturday 26 May 2012

Hyundai Awarded Best Sedan Brand of 2011-2012

Hyundai Elantra 

Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd managing director Lau Yit Mun receiving the award

Congratulations Hyundai for being awarded BrandLaureate’s Best Brands in Automotive Sedan of 2011-2012.
According to BrandLaureate president Dr KK Johan during the awards night on May 25 held at the Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa, Hyundai who bested the other four finalists in the catagory was awarded for its exceptional achievement in corporate branding.
“Hyundai was selected as winner by a panel of judges with the approval of BrandLaureate’s Board of Governors. They won because it has met the criteria of winning this award and also displayed the best branding practices that have contributed to the organisation’s growth,” said Johan.
“The marketing and branding efforts by Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd for both YF Sonata and MD Elantra has brought about this achievement”, said Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd managing director Lau Yit Mun.
“It is truly an honour for us to receive such a prestigious award and we are grateful for this recognition. We wouldn't have achieved this without the team’s great effort and the inspirations that we received from Hyundai Motor Company as well as our customers.”

3 comments:

  1. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next..,.,.
    yaz lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments and viewing my piece of writing. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great that Hyundai was awarded best sedan. I wish I would be there at the award ceremony. Few days ago I was searching the question that Which is the best sedan for City driving and now I got my answer. So thank you for this wonderful article and please keep updating. I will be right back soon.

    ReplyDelete